Pencil ignition coils are directly installed on the top of the spark plug to minimize power loss by directly supplying voltage to the spark plug.Jiaercheng's pencil ignition coils are used in modern electronic ignition systems, do not require HT leads, and require less space in the engine compartment.We are a professional exporter of pencil ignition coils and promise to bring benefits to our customers with the lowest selling price.
All JEC ignition coils are built to achieve or exceed OE specifications and are known industry-wide for their reliability and performance. JEC ignition coils convert low voltage into high ignition system voltage, creating an electric spark sent to the spark plugs which ignites the fuel.
• Meets or exceeds OEM specification
• Excellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection
• Direct fit application
• Lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions for your vehicle
• Ensures reliable voltage for smooth engine performance
Raw materials introduction
• Plastics conform to BASF standards in Germany
• Enameled copper wire is from ELEKTRISOLA Germany
• The Ignition module is from SANKEN Japan and ON Semiconductor USA