The auto ignition coil is too tight to pull out, you can choose to use a flathead screwdriver to slowly pry it open from the gap. Or use a wrench and loosen the auto ignition coil with a wrench. Different models have certain differences in structure. If you can't solve this problem by yourself, you still have to go to a professional auto repair shop or 4S shop to have it disassembled by professional personnel with tools.
1. When using the igniter, to have a better use effect and a longer use time, the auto ignition coil must be protected from moisture or heat.
2. You should check, clean, and fasten the joints of the line frequently, to avoid problems such as short circuits or grounding of the line.
3. If the engine has problems such as not running, do not turn on the ignition switch.
4. Normally, the performance of the engine should be well controlled to avoid excessive high pressure, which can also reduce damage to the auto ignition coil.
5. If there is moisture on the top of the auto ignition coil, it must not be baked with fire. It can only be wiped with a dry cloth, otherwise, it will cause damage to the auto ignition coil.