This article mainly introduces what the leakage of the ignition coil of the car does to the car and the relevant knowledge of the symptoms of the leakage of the ignition coil of the car. If you need to know more about the article information about the leakage of the ignition coil of the car, please go to read more What is the effect of the leakage of the ignition coil, what is the effect of the broken ignition coil on the car, and the knowledge of high voltage in the car can help you.
How does the leakage of the ignition coil of the car affect the car?
A leaking ignition coil can cause the car's engine to shudder and stutter while driving. The core components of the ignition device are the ignition coil and the switch device. By increasing the energy of the ignition coil, the spark plug can generate sparks with sufficient energy, which is the basic condition for the ignition device to adapt to the operation of modern engines. The steps for disassembling and assembling the ignition coil are as follows:
1. Open the ignition coil cover on the top of the engine;
2. Use the pentagon wrench to remove the ignition coil fixing screw;
3. Remove the ignition coil power plug;
4. Use a screwdriver to gently tilt up and take out the ignition coil;
5. Put in a new ignition coil and fasten the screws;
6. After connecting the power plug, see Cover the top cover.