Ignition coil burnout is mainly caused by the aging and breakdown of the insulation layer or the damage of the switching transistor. The large gap between the spark plugs will cause the main coil to load, heat, and age quickly. The small gap between the spark plugs causes the secondary coil to discharge current, heat, and the insulation layer. Fast, the assembled ignition coil may have a shorter life due to poor insulation material durability, large internal resistance of the coil, high heat generation, and low quality of the tertiary tube.
If it is always burned out, it will burn out soon after replacement. What is the reason? Here are some of them:
1. First look at the problem of the generator. If the power generation is too high, the ignition coil will burn out if the load is too heavy, but if the power generation is too high, then the body electrical appliances, such as light bulbs, will often be damaged; of course The quality of the accessories is not ruled out, so it is best to measure the power generation first.
3. The spark plug gap is too large, adjust the gap or replace the spark plug;
4. The gasoline quality is not good, try changing to a higher-grade gasoline;
5. The cylinder compression ratio is wrong, adjust the compression ratio;
6. If there is a program failure on the computer board, you can go to the repair shop to check the car with the computer and clear the error message. If it still doesn't work, there may be a problem with your car's transmission.
7. The power supply voltage is unstable;
8. The resistance of the high-voltage line is abnormal, replace the high-voltage line;
9. There is a short circuit phenomenon in the secondary;
10. The primary current of the ignition controller is too high, causing the ignition coil to overheat;
11. It does not work well when subjected to high temperature and high pressure waves;
12. It is very unlikely that the coil itself is a problem, you can try another brand;
13. The integrated block of the igniter does not work well;
The ignition coil itself is a transformer, which is like a transformer in a household appliance. When the voltage changes within the specified range, the transformer will not be burned. Normally, the burning of the transformer will only cause this situation when the transformer is overloaded. When solving this problem, we must try to find out the cause of the excessive load or the aging of the components.