This article mainly introduces the relevant knowledge of whether the auto ignition coil is broken and replaced with a full one. If the ignition coil is broken, replace it with a new one or a new set. If you need to know more about the article information about whether the car ignition coil is broken and replaced with a full one Please move to read more about if the ignition coil is broken. Is there any problem with replacing it? Is it normal for the ignition coil of a new car to be broken? This knowledge of ignition can help you.
One of the ignition coils is broken and needs to be replaced together. The core components of the ignition device are the ignition coil and the switch device. By increasing the energy of the ignition coil, the spark plug can generate sparks with sufficient energy, which is the basic condition for the ignition device to adapt to the operation of modern engines. The steps for disassembling and assembling the ignition coil are as follows:
1. Open the ignition coil cover on the top of the engine;
2. Use the Allen wrench to remove the ignition coil fixing screw;
3. Remove the ignition coil power plug;
4. Use a screwdriver to gently tilt up and take out the ignition coil;
5. Put in a new ignition coil and fasten the screws;
6. After connecting the power plug, see Cover the top cover.